Integrations reach from data for threat intelligence and network footprinting to social media and crypto forensics. Many data partners offer free trials with instant access, giving you the opportunity to ensure that the data fits your needs before purchasing full access.
Transforms are small pieces of code that can be installed and run in a click. They automatically fetch data from different sources, so you can build and explore complex graphs step-by-step in an interactive and intuitive way. Maltego’s flexibility in data integration has led many providers to use Maltego as a data delivery platform.
Partners add different bundles of Transforms to the Hub called Hub Items.
By building your own Transforms you can integrate your own data source into Maltego allowing you to easily visualize the relationships in your information. Maltego integration includes building Transforms, Entities and Machines to model your own internal data.
Maltego provides a single platform where data from a wide range of sources can be viewed together and interrogated.
To learn more about how to get started with Transforms and the Transform Hub, check out our resources.
Send us your Transform Hub related query below.
Transform Development Services
You have an API, data set or data that you want to have integrated into Maltego?
- Use case discovery
- Transform design and writing
- Transform deployment, hosting, and maintenance
- Solve difficult data integration problems
- Speed up the integration of new data sources
- Benefit from our experience in data integration
Become a Data Partner
Join our data hub partnership program and make your data easily accessible to investigators worldwide.
- Reach new customers by leveraging the large global Maltego user base
- Add a graphical frontend to your data
- Allow users to seamlessly link your data with other sources
- Choose from a variety of services, ranging from technical support such as Transform design, writing and hosting to commercial services such as joint marketing activities
For further details or questions regarding data partnerships, please reach out to us via the contact form below.
If you are a non-commercial Transform developer who would like to release Transforms on our Hub, please get in touch as well.