By Maltego Technologies
Timely. Accurate. Relevant phishing intelligence.
Data Subscriptions for Maltego
Simplified Data Access for Maltego Customers
OpenPhish Transforms for Maltego
OpenPhish is a phishing intelligence platform that helps organizations detect and prevent phishing attacks.
The database contains structured and searchable information on all phishing websites detected by OpenPhish, as well as metadata that can be used for detecting and analyzing cyber incidents, searching for patterns and trends, or act as a training or validation dataset for AI applications.
The database contains these forensics indicators for each URL:
- Hostname, page, path, and language
- Impersonated brand
- SSL certificate metadata
- IP address, ASN, and country
- Drop accounts
Using the OpenPhish integration on Maltego, investigators can search and filter for brands that are being impersonated, phishing URLs related to domains, ASNs, and more to answer the following questions:
- Is a particular URL a phish?
- How many phishing URLs were detected on a specific hostname?
- How many phishing URLs on a specific IP address?
- What percentage of URLs have a specific pattern in their path?
Typical Users of OpenPhish Data
- Corporate Investigators
- Investigative Journalists
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Brand Protection Organizations
Enhance Your Phishing Detection Capabilities
Find Details of Brands Being Impersonated
Find Related Phishing Campaigns
Find Patterns in Phishing
Leverage OpenPhish Data for
Screening URLs and IP Addresses
Cyber Threat Intelligence
Pricing & Access
Simply install the Hub item and start running the Transforms with the following data allowances for your Maltego plan:
- Maltego Pro: 15 Transform runs / month
- Maltego Enterprise: 30 Transform runs / month