By ZeroFOX, Inc
ZeroFOX Transforms for Maltego
ZeroFOX provides the expertise, technology, operations efficiency, and scale needed to fully protect enterprises against growing digital threats to their public attack surface.
Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats, and more.
Their patented SaaS technology identifies, analyzes, and remediates credible threats across the social and digital landscape, including public applications such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, HipChat, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
ZeroFOX Transforms for Maltego enable analysts to monitor and map malicious activity targeting brands, executives, and customers.
Benefits of the integration
- With 40+ Transforms, search and enrich context for cyber attacks stemming from social media and digital channels
- Visualize incoming threats by leveraging ZeroFOX alerts across a broad range of digital surfaces including web, social media, deep and dark web, mobile apps, domains, marketplaces, and more
- Explore activity on your digital footprint to identify and analyze perpetrators targeting your brand and executives
Typical users of this data
- Threat Intelligence teams
- Intelligence Analysts
- Security Analysts
- SOC Operations
- Trust and Safety teams
Pricing & Access
Pricing Tier: Paid
Hub Type: Commercial Hub
Requirements: For full solution access, Maltego One, Classic or XL license and ZeroFOX API license
- Bring your own key: If you already have a ZeroFox API key, please contact ZeroFOX Sales (email@example.com) to enable access to the Maltego Transforms
- For sales inquiry or to purchase an API key, kindly reach out to Maltego using the form below
Reach out to us to learn more about this data integration and how to access it.
About ZeroFOX Inc.
ZeroFOX, the global leader in Public Attack Surface Protection, constantly monitors all publicly available platforms in existence to discover hidden threats and all types of malicious cyber activity targeting your organization, and coordinates with network providers and hosts to take threats down before they go public. By reigning in and avoiding the costs of fraud and brand reputation damage while compelling adversaries to try elsewhere, organizations can accelerate digital transformation to drive new revenue streams, better serve customers and protect their valued assets in this digital-first world.
For more information, visit: https://www.zerofox.com/