By ZeroFOX, Inc
Monitor and map malicious activity targeting brands, executives, and customers.
ZeroFOX Transforms for Maltego
ZeroFOX provides the expertise, technology, operations efficiency, and scale needed to fully protect enterprises against growing digital threats to their public attack surface.
Using diverse data sources and artificial intelligence-based analysis, the ZeroFOX Platform identifies and remediates targeted phishing attacks, credential compromise, data exfiltration, brand hijacking, executive and location threats, and more.
Their patented SaaS technology identifies, analyzes, and remediates credible threats across the social and digital landscape, including public applications such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Slack, Twitter, HipChat, Instagram, Pastebin, YouTube, mobile app stores, the deep & dark web, domains and more.
ZeroFOX Transforms for Maltego enable analysts to monitor and map malicious activity targeting brands, executives, and customers.
Benefits of the integration
- With 40+ Transforms, search and enrich context for cyber attacks stemming from social media and digital channels
- Visualize incoming threats by leveraging ZeroFOX alerts across a broad range of digital surfaces including web, social media, deep and dark web, mobile apps, domains, marketplaces, and more
- Explore activity on your digital footprint to identify and analyze perpetrators targeting your brand and executives
Typical users of this data
- Threat Intelligence teams
- Intelligence Analysts
- Security Analysts
- SOC Operations
- Trust and Safety teams
Pricing & Access
Available only with a Maltego commercial license.
Users with Maltego One have the following access or purchase options:
- Bring Your Own Key (Purchase Separately): For full solution access, plug in your existing API key or reach out to us using the form below for purchase inquiry.
About ZeroFOX Inc.
ZeroFOX, the global leader in Public Attack Surface Protection, constantly monitors all publicly available platforms in existence to discover hidden threats and all types of malicious cyber activity targeting your organization, and coordinates with network providers and hosts to take threats down before they go public. By reigning in and avoiding the costs of fraud and brand reputation damage while compelling adversaries to try elsewhere, organizations can accelerate digital transformation to drive new revenue streams, better serve customers and protect their valued assets in this digital-first world.
For more information, visit https://www.zerofox.com/.