Orbis - Bureau Van Dijk
By Maltego Technologies
Orbis Transforms for Maltego
Bureau van Dijk’s Orbis is a part of Maltego’s Premium Data Integrations / Offerings.
Bureau van Dijk’s Orbis is the most comprehensive data source, with information on more than 375 million companies worldwide that one can use to compare companies - regardless of whether they are listed or privately held. It captures and treats a variety of information from over 180 separate data sources.
With the new Bureau van Dijk Connector for Maltego, investigators can combine the investigative capabilities of Maltego to easily visualize and map complex relationships with Orbis data, to assist investigators in performing:
- Corporate risk assessments
- Due diligence activities
- Criminal and financial investigations
Benefits of The Integration
- Gain a quick understanding and easily visualize corporate structures and hierarchies
- Compare companies wherever they are in the world and search companies using comparable data
- Access related M&A deals and rumors and many more
- Combine Orbis data with other 3rd party data sources available on Transform Hub and with internal data to gain a comprehensive view in all their investigations
Typical Users of This Integration
- Financial Institutions
- Government Institutions
- Fraud investigating teams
- Intelligence Agencies
- Law Enforcement Agencies
Pricing & Access
Pricing Tier: Paid
Transform Hub Type: Commercial Hub
Requirements: For full solution access, Maltego One, Classic or XL license, Maltego Orbis Connector and Orbis API License
Access: For sales inquiry or to purchase Maltego Orbis Connector / Orbis API, kindly reach out to Maltego using the form below.
Reach out to us to learn more about this data integration and how to access it.
Bureau Van Dijk
Bureau Van Dijk Electronic Publishing B.V. provides electronic publishing solutions for businesses. The company offers e-publishing of corporate information including detailed financials, corporate structures, catalysts, economic information, and mergers and acquisitions.
For more information, visit https://www.bvdinfo.com/