Search illicit online communities for fraudulent activities, malicious actors, and other threat intel.
Flashpoint Transforms for Maltego
Fueled by a combination of sophisticated technology, advanced data collections, and human-powered analysis, Flashpoint tailors its offerings to the needs and requirements of its customers. The result is intelligence that enables the private and public sector to bolster cybersecurity, confront fraud, combat insider threats, enhance physical security, and address vendor risk and supply-chain integrity.
With Flashpoint’s Maltego Transforms, investigators can search within illicit online communities (such as forums, Marketplaces, etc.) for data related to fraudulent activities, malicious actors, cyber and physical threats, and other concerned intelligence. This further allows investigators to acquire a comprehensive perspective by combining disparate data sources within Maltego and reduce the time to visualize relationships and obtain actionable intelligence to mitigate risk and combat threats and adversaries.
- All Entities resulting from Flashpoint’s Maltego Transforms include a property with a URL linking to the Flashpoint Intelligence Platform that allows users to directly access finished intelligence
- Flashpoint’s Maltego Transforms have Flashpoint custom Entities related to Flashpoint data enabling users to pivot using other Transform sets
- 100+ Transforms, allowing users to query against all Flashpoint’s datasets including IoC’s, Chat aka Telegram, Discord, CVE’s, RIOs aka IP addresses, Forums, Marketplaces and Finished Intelligence from Deep and Dark web
Typical Users of This Data
- Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs)
- Fraud & eCrime Teams
- Threat Intelligence Teams
Pricing & Access
Available only with a Maltego commercial license.
Users with Maltego One have the following access or purchase options:
- Bring Your Own Key (Purchase Separately): For full solution access, plug in your existing API key or reach out to us using the form below for purchase inquiry.
Flashpoint is the globally trusted leader in risk intelligence for organizations that demand the fastest, most comprehensive coverage of threatening activity on the internet. From bolstering cyber and physical security, to detecting fraud and insider threats, Flashpoint partners with customers across the private and public sectors to help them rapidly identify threats and mitigate their most critical security risks.
For more information, visit https://www.flashpoint-intel.com/.