Catch exclusive underground threats and IOCs with collection from the deep, dark, and surface web.
Data Subscriptions for Maltego
Simplified Data Access for Maltego Customers
Cybersixgill Transforms for Maltego
Cybersixgill’s CTI solutions are powered by the most extensive, automated collection of threat intelligence from the cybercriminal underground, providing exclusive and real-time access to the largest database of deep, dark and clear web activity on the market.
Maltego users can now enrich their investigation by enriching data regarding IOCs or search specific keywords and get important context and essential explanations to connect the dots in their investigation, enabling them to take the correct action.
Integrating Cybersixgill’s unique data with Maltego provides users with unparalleled collection capabilities from the deep and dark web, and the ability to display it in Maltego’s graphical link analysis interface. Threat intelligence and SOC analysts, incident responders, and other cybersecurity teams will be able to conduct dark web investigations to obtain a visual understanding of their threat landscape and accelerate incident response.
Typical Users of Cybersixgill Data
- Threat Intelligence Teams
- Security Analysts
- SOCs & CERTs
- Vulnerability Patch Management Teams
- A myriad of industries including financial services, government & law enforcement agencies, telcos, retail, gaming, and more
Gain Real-time, Preventative Threat Intelligence
Conduct In-depth Malware Analysis
Leverage Cybersixgill Data for
Cyber Incidents Prevention, Detection & Incident Response
Deep & Dark Web Investigations
Pricing & Access
Data subscriptions for Maltego
Simplified Data Access for Maltego Customers
1. What is Cybersixgill?
2. What can I do with Cybersixgill data?
3. What are Cybersixgill data subscriptions?
4. Is access via the Cybersixgill data subscriptions for a single use license or for the whole organization?
5. How can I access or purchase Cybersixgill data in Maltego?
You can access Cybersixgill data in Maltego via the following ways:
- Enterprise Data Allowance: If you are a Maltego Enterprise user, you can install the Cybersixgill Hub item directly on your Maltego Desktop Client and run up to 50 Cybersixgill Transforms per month.
- Data Subscription: Purchase a Cybersixgill data subscriptionin our webshop, starting at $3,000 per year for 250 Transform runs per month.
- Bring Your Own Key: Plugin your existing Cybersixgill API key or reach out to Maltego for purchase inquiry!
6. How should I choose between using the Cybersixgill Enterprise Data Allowance, purchasing the data subscriptions, or purchasing the Cybersixgill full solution API key?
Enterprise Data Allowance
This will enable Maltego’s users to continuously monitor their organization’s assets and to discover threats in real time. Once a threat is detected, Maltego’s users will be able to enrich the data about that threat using Cybersixgill transforms and to find connections to other IOCs and threat actors. By doing so, users will be able to understand the threat landscape and to surface threats before they take place.
This will enable Maltego’s users to enrich information for a specific period of time, or for a specific investigation, and to find insights about different indicators of compromise (IP address, domains, URLs and hashes) or on threat actors and posts. Users can also combine the data with other intelligence deriving from Maltego’s Transforms.
Bring Your Own Key
Cybersixgill clients will be able to start an investigation inside Maltego’s platform and once they find an IOC, pivot to Cybersixgill’s investigative Portal, where they will be able to deep dive into any escalation in real-time and understand the context, research threat actor’s profile, MO and history, review and analyze across languages, sites, timeframes, types of products, topics, entities, and more.
7. Are there any other requirements to get Cybersixgill data access?
For complete access to Cybersixgill data, you need:
- A valid commercial license edition (Maltego One, Classic or XL) and,
- Maltego Cybersixgill Data Subscription, or
- A Cybersixgill API key
Ask us about the Data sources
Cybersixgill is a fully automated threat intelligence solution that helps organizations protect their critical assets, reduce fraud and data breaches, protect their brand, and minimize attack surface. The Cybersixgill Investigative Portal empowers security teams with contextual and actionable data as well as the ability to conduct covert investigations in real-time. Rich intelligence streams such as Darkfeed and CVE insights from DVE Score harness Cybersixgill’s unmatched intelligence collection capabilities and deliver real-time intel to organizations and help proactively prevent threats. Current customers include enterprises, financial services, MSSPs, government and law enforcement entities.
For more information, visit https://www.cybersixgill.com/.