By ThreatConnect Inc.
ThreatConnect Tranforms for Maltego
The ThreatConnect Platform provides intelligence from a diverse set of data sources such as Open Source data from OSINT Feeds, Blogs, or RSS Feeds; or indicators being sent from a threat intel feed provided by an ISAC or Premium Provider. The ThreatConnect Transforms allows for data from ThreatConnect to be integrated with the capabilities of Maltego.
With more than 100 Transforms to query and pivot through ThreatConnect’s data, investigators can easily model threat and the relationships between malware, domains, IPs, and other indicators to the incidents they were observed in, threats they are associated to, or adversary personas.
- Visualize the relationship between incidents, threats, adversaries, and indicators
- Uncover relationships between your private data in ThreatConnect and Community Data
- Leverage attributes belonging to indicators and threats to create Maltego graphs without losing any of the contextual data within ThreatConnect
- Pivot from ThreatConnect data and external open source data sources using other transform sets within Maltego
Typical Users of This Data
- Threat Intelligence Analyst
- Incident Responder
- Security Operations
Pricing & Access
Pricing Tier: Paid
Transform Hub Type: Commercial Hub
Requirements: For full solution access, Maltego One, Classic or XL license and ThreatConnect API subscription
Access: For sales inquiry or to purchase an API key, kindly reach out to Maltego using the form below.
Reach out to us to learn more about this data integration and how to access it.
ThreatConnect is a provider of TIP and SOAR solutions. It fuses intelligence, automation, orchestration,and response to enable organizations of any size to be more predictive, proactive, and efficient.
For more information, visit: https://threatconnect.com/.