By Maltego Technologies
Maltego Standard Transforms
The Maltego Standard Transforms are the default OSINT Transforms that ship with every Maltego Desktop Client. These include Transforms for gathering OSINT from common sources on the internet such as queries on DNS servers, search engines, social networks, various APIs, and other sources.
With over 150 Transforms, the Maltego Standard Transforms enable investigators to perform a vast range of standard use cases on Maltego, including:
- Infrastructure footprinting
- Discovering related domains and infrastructure
- Analyzing live and historical web content
- Extracting and mapping document metadata
- Investigating social media handles and email addresses
- Analyzing documents via natural language processing and many more.
The Standard Transforms are useful for nearly all types of investigations commonly performed in Maltego, and include both specialized and generic Transforms to supplement the functionality of other Hub items.
The Transforms are available to all commercial Maltego users as well as CE users, with a few exceptions in the case of paid APIs.
Note: A detailed walkthrough of some key use-cases of these Transforms is available in the documentation.