By Intel 471 Inc.
Get Adversary, Malware, and Vulnerability Intelligence to support security operation teams.
Intel 471 Transforms for Maltego
Integrating Intel 471 intelligence with Maltego enables proactive security teams with the following industry-leading intelligence:
- Collections from the Deep and Dark Web (Intel 471 Pro Only)
- Tactical, Operational, and Strategic Adversary Reporting
- Malware reports covering the adversary, detection and infrastructure components of the malware family
- Technical Intelligence
- Trending vulnerabilities within the threat actor ecosystem
Maltego’s ability to provide graphical link analyses allows for security teams to visualize threat profiles to support threat intelligence, threat hunting, patch management, Security Operations Centers, and Incident Response teams.
Typical Users of Intel 471 Data
- Threat Intelligence Teams
- Security Analysts
- SOCs and CERTs
- Fraud Analysts
- Law Enforcement
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Incident Response / Threat Hunting
Cybercriminal Underground Insights
The Intel 471 Deep and Dark Web Collections data will enable you to gain an insight into the anatomy of the cybercriminal underground, broken down into three distinct areas:
- Products: Specific malware that is developed and sold to facilitate criminal activity
- Goods: Sensitive data exfiltrated from businesses across the globe
- Services: Bulletproof hosting services, enabling underground criminal activity to continue at an unprecedented rate
Additionally, the data provides you an opportunity to identify indicators and warnings such as the development of attack vectors and intended targets.
- Time-sensitive insight and operational knowledge of the tactics, techniques, and methodologies of cybercriminals
- Local human intelligence reporting from globally dispersed intelligence operators and native speakers who engage with top-tier cybercriminals on an ongoing basis
- Automated aggregation of relevant cybercriminal activity
- Actively track weaponized and productionized threats that could cause security breaches, revenue loss, and customer harm.
- Gain real-time monitoring of malware activity and command and control infrastructures that’s paired with targeted human analysis.
- Tap Intel 471’s stream of technical indicators, campaign reporting and deep technical insights on top malware families to harden your defenses against the latest threats.
- A lifecycle view of vulnerabilities, including weaponized and productionized threats
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting of key vulnerabilities, prioritized by risk and impact
- Understand how threats are changing, prioritize patches, and reduce your risks over time
Leverage Intel 471 Data for
Threat Actor Interest Levels
Emerging Threat Actor Tools & Techniques
Threat Actor Modeling
Pricing & Access
Enrich Threat Intelligence and Criminal Investigations with Intel 471 Transforms and Data Subscriptions
Chasing DarkSide Affiliates: Identifying Threat Actors Connected to Darkside Ransomware Using Maltego & Intel 471
Automate Investigations with Maltego Machines – Part 2: Our New Cybersec & SOCMINT Machines
Webinar | Brand Protection in Healthcare in Times of COVID-19: Examining Fake Vaccine Passports & Criminal Supply Chain
Data bundle subscriptions for Maltego
Simplified Data Access for Maltego Customers
1. Who is Intel 471?
2. What can I do with Intel 471 data?
3. Can I use it with the Community Edition of Maltego?
4. How can I access or purchase Intel 471 data to use in Maltego?
5. What is a Transform Run?
6. Are there any other requirements to get Intel 471 data access?
For Intel 471 data access, you will need:
- A valid commercial Maltego license edition (Maltego One, Classic or XL)
- An Intel 471 API key or a Maltego Intel 471 data subscription
In order to use Maltego data subscriptions, you must first agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Maltego Technologies License Agreement
- Maltego Technologies Data Integration Terms & Conditions