URl copied to clipboard
Select your operating system and filetype.
Maltego for windows
or copy download url
Maltego is easy and quick to install - it uses Java, so it runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Maltego is supported on Java 8 64 bit but Java 11 64 bit is recommended.
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM is required. 8GB of RAM is recommended for Maltego Classic and 16GB is recommended for Maltego XL.
- The processing power of any modern, multi-core processor is sufficient.
- 4GB of disk space.
- A mouse is recommended for navigating Maltego graphs.
- A Maltego client requires Internet access to operate fully.
- The client will need to make outgoing connections on the following ports: 80, 443, 8081. Additionally port 5222 is needed to join shared graphs on Paterva’s public Comms server.
- Please note that a Maltego client may need to make connections on additional ports if the client is using transform from third-party transform vendors from the Transform Hub.
|File Name||MD5 Hash||SHA256 Hash|