Version: June 2021
Maltego also uses pixels. A pixel is a tiny image that may be embedded within web pages and emails, requiring a call (which provides device and visit information) to our servers in order for the pixel to be rendered in those web pages and emails. We use pixels to learn more about your interactions with email content or web content, such as whether you interacted with ads or posts. Pixels can also enable us and third parties to place cookies on your browser.
- Get information about the traffic on our website
- Provide you with essential functionalities of our website
- Track your browser behaviour
- Track your engagement with social services
- Collect information about how users use our website
- Remember your preferences for our website
- Personalize content
- Maltego uses the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies
- Preference Cookies
- Statistics Cookies
- Marketing Cookies
- Maltego uses necessary cookies. Necessary cookies help to make a website usable und smoothly functioning by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, so they are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Their legal use is based upon Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 b) GDPR.
- Maltego uses preference cookies. Preference cookies allow our Web page to remember information that affects the way our Web page behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. You can give your consent after displaying a corresponding note, by checking the box "Preferences" in the note displayed before the use of our Website or giving your consent at a later stage. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that took place on the basis of your consent until you revoke your consent. The legal use of these cookies is based upon Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR.
- Maltego uses statistics cookies. These cookies can be used to measure the reach of our own offering or to understand how you interact with our website by collecting information anonymously. The set cookie enables us to track, among other things, which website was visited before our website was accessed and how our website was used. We use this data, among other things, to optimise our website by evaluating the campaigns we have carried out. The legal basis for the use of these cookies is Art. 6 Para. 1 sentence. 1 a) GDPR.
- Maltego uses marketing cookies. Marketing cookies are used to follow visitors to websites. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and appealing to the individual user and are therefore more valuable to publishers and third party advertisers. When you visit another website, your browser's cookie is recognized and selected advertisements are displayed based on the information stored in this cookie. These cookies are only activated if you have given your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) GDPR. You can give your consent after displaying a corresponding note, by checking the box "Marketing" in the note displayed before the use of our Website or giving your consent at a later stage. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that took place on the basis of your consent until you revoke your consent.
- For an overview of all the specific cookies we use, please refer to our Maltego Cookie Table.
- You can manage the use of our different cookies. When you first visit our site, you may receive a notification that cookies are being used on our website. You can select the categories of cookies you want us to use. By clicking "Allow selection", only those selected cookies are being used. You can also accept all cookies by clicking "Accept all cookies". This enables us to use all our cookies and provides you the best experience when visiting our websites.
- In addition to these options above, you can refuse or accept cookies from our site in your browser's settings. If you refuse to accept cookies, you might not be able to sign in or use other cookie-dependent features on our site.
- You can at any time remove your consent for cookies usage on our websites in your browser's settings. For further information on how to remove cookie settings in your browser, please contact your browser provider or visit their website.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&hlrm=nl
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?s=cookies&r=5&as=s&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences&redirectlocale=en-US
- If you have any further questions or specific inquiries, please feel free to contact us at any time under the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org