By Maltego Technologies
PeeringDB Transforms for Maltego
PeeringDB is a freely available database of networks and a go-to for interconnection data. It is used by network operators to publish details about their infrastructure and facilitates the interconnection of Internet Exchange Points, Data Centers, and other interconnection facilities.
With Maltego Transforms for Peering DB, investigators can easily query data from PeeringDB API directly within Maltego. Pivot off of infrastructure discovered using Maltego’s footprints Machines and infrastructure Transforms to discover related infrastructure and connections into internet backbone systems around the world.
- Find interconnections between the target network and other networks
- Find the Location of a facility and discover organizations behind specific facilities
- Pivot from Netblocks to Internet exchanges and vice versa
- Search for organizations and extract all the associated PeeringDB Entities
- Pivot across other disparate data sources available on the Transform Hub and gain a more comprehensive perspective in investigations.
- Threat Intelligence Teams
- Online Fraud & Brand Fraud Investigators
- Security Analysts
- Incident Response Teams
- Hunt Teams and Cyber Forensic Investigators
Pricing and Access
Pricing Tier: Free
Hub Type: Commercial Hub and Community Hub
Requirements: Maltego CE, Maltego One, Classic or XL license
Access: To get started, simply install the PeeringDB Hub Item from the Transform Hub on Maltego Client.
Reach out to us to learn more about this data integration and how to access it.
PeeringDB is a freely available, user-maintained, database of networks, and the go-to location for interconnection data. The database facilitates the global interconnection of networks at Internet Exchange Points (IXPs), data centers, and other interconnection facilities, and is the first stop in making interconnection decisions.
The database is a non-profit, community-driven initiative run and promoted by volunteers. It is a public tool for the growth and good of the Internet. Join the community and support the continued development of the Internet.