05 August 2020Webinar
Webinar | Leveraging Passive DNS Data in Your Cyber Investigations with Farsight and Maltego (Part 1 of 3)
With Farsight DNSDB Transforms, investigators can correlate and contextualize with real-time and historical DNS intelligence; also known as passive DNS data. These Transforms and data help investigators expose entire networks, gain an outside-in view of their infrastructure and pivot across DNS record types.
- Introduction to Passive DNS Data
- Introduction to Maltego & Link Analysis Investigations
- Query Farsight DNSDB Data in Maltego
We have come together with Farsight DNSDB to host a three-part webinar series, where we explore our dynamic partnership and how together we create a powerhouse for visualizing cybersecurity data and exploring data relationships.
- Module 1: Introduction to Farsight and Maltego (Now Watching)
- Module 2: Exploring the Depth and Breadth of Farsight and Maltego
- Module 3: Uncovering an In-depth Investigation with Farsight and Maltego