Corporate investigators and law enforcement agencies often face difficulties to comb through documents and data acquired from separate sources and build a constructive understanding of a company’s complex structure and status.
About Bureau van Dijk’s Orbis Data 🔗︎
Bureau van Dijk’s Orbis is the most comprehensive data source with information on more than 375 million companies worldwide—regardless of whether they are listed or privately held.
With Orbis Transforms in Maltego , investigators can easily map and visualize corporate hierarchies and relationships. Combined with OSINT and other data sources, Orbis data can be a powerful resource for corporate risk assessment, due diligence practices as well as criminal and financial investigations.
Access to Orbis Data in Maltego 🔗︎
To access Orbis data in Maltego, you can purchase a Maltego Orbis connector or an Orbis API key. For more information about accessing Orbis data, please see our Transform Hub detail page here .
Webinar | Using Link Analysis to Map Corporate Structure and Conduct KYC, AML, Due Diligence, and Other Company Investigations 🔗︎
This webinar demonstrates how Bvd’s Orbis data and its integration with Maltego accelerates and simplifies corporate structure and ownership investigations crucial for KYC, AML, due diligence, and risk assessment processes. By combining Orbis company intelligence seamlessly with OSINT and other Maltego data integrations, investigators not only can build a comprehensive map of relationships between companies and stakeholders, but also how they connect to certain networks, records, and internet activities.
In this webinar, you will learn: 🔗︎
1. Introduction to Bvd’s Orbis Data 🔗︎
- Introduction to the types of company intelligence included in Bvd’s Orbis database, such as worldwide company structures and ownerships, marine vessels, PEP and sanctions, patents and trade marks, investment funds, and more
- How Orbis enriches know-your-customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), due diligence, risk assessment, and other company investigations
2. Navigating Corporate Data Using Orbis Data and Maltego 🔗︎
- How to effectively and efficiently query Orbis data in Maltego to visualize and map complex company structures, ownership relationships as well as detail information
- Using Maltego Machine for Orbis data to automatically map the corporate portfolio and relationships of the target input
- Search and map identities, business portfolios, and hidden relationships between person of interests
3. Use Case: Investigating Corporate Structure and Ownerships of Wirecard AG 🔗︎
- Looking into ownership and directorship relationships connected to Wirecard AG and identify stakeholders that are involved in sanctions or politically exposed individuals
- Mapping current and historical corporate hierarchies and relationships with Wirecard AG’s management personnel to identify subsidiaries, parent companies, directors, and more
- Trace the history and development of company ownership and evaluate the amount of shares
Leveraging Orbis data in Maltego not only streamlines your investigations in terms of visual workflows and analysis capabilities, but also reduces the friction of moving between different data sources.
Download and watch the webinar now to learn how Orbis data in Maltego supports faster and more precise know-your-customer (KYC), anti-money laundering (AML), due diligence, and other company investigations.