IMPORTANT: Please upgrade to the latest v4.2.17 of the Maltego Desktop Client by June 7, 2021, which includes important changes in preparation for updates to our Transform Hub planned for the coming month. Versions prior to v4.2.16 will not be compatible with the new Hub updates. For any questions or technical issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
URl copied to clipboard
Select your operating system and filetype.
Maltego for windows
We support Maltego on Apple macOS versions that are officially supported by Apple. At present, this includes macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and macOS 11 (Big Sur).
or copy download url
Maltego is easy and quick to install - it uses Java, so it runs on Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Maltego is supported on Java 8 64 bit but Java 11 64 bit is recommended.
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM is required. 16GB is recommended.
- The processing power of any modern, multi-core processor is sufficient.
- 4GB of disk space.
- A mouse is recommended for navigating Maltego graphs.
- A Maltego client requires Internet access to operate fully.
- The client will need to make outgoing connections on the following ports: 80, 443, 8081. Additionally port 5222 is needed to join shared graphs on Paterva’s public Comms server.
- Please note that a Maltego client may need to make connections on additional ports if the client is using transform from third-party transform vendors from the Transform Hub.
|File Name||MD5 Hash||SHA256 Hash|