- Generating starting points for investigation by important data from a ticketing system
- Searching leaked/breached data from internal and external platforms
- Investigating the dark web to identify if internal data is being sold
- Obtaining threat intelligence from a specific threat
- Searching for Indicators of Compromise over systems/platforms to identify victims
- Investigating compromised systems and accounts in SIEM
- Collecting and Analyzing additional evidence from multiple cyber security platforms
Training for Your Maltego Needs
Learn from our experts in-person or remotely to best fit your team and schedule!
Maltego Essentials - 1 hour 10 mins (approx.)
This Maltego Essentials Series will provide you with a good introduction about the capabilities of Maltego and hopefully get you started with your own investigations.
Maltego Foundations - 2 hours (approx.)
This introductory course will teach you all the basics that you require to get started with Maltego. By the end of this course, you will have been introduced to all that Maltego has to cover, and be able to do your own OSINT investigations.
Maltego Advanced - 3 hours (approx.)
This course builds on our Foundations course with a strong focus on enabling you to use OSINT data, and data from our integration partners. We will also learn to extend Maltego for a personal fit.
Contact us for On-demand Courses and Live Training
Leverage our detailed guides to learn all about the Maltego Desktop Client, Entities, Transforms, Servers and much more.
Case StudiesLearn more
Read our profound collection of White papers. Learn how to integrate and use the best data integrations.
Get started with our Beginners' Guide | Charting My First Maltego Graph. Learn Maltego graphs, Transforms, and Entities.
Listen to our online talks. Each month we choose the most relevant topics and disscuss it with invited professionals.