Dev Ops Engineer
Why we need you 🔗︎
To bring the full power of Maltego to companies, Maltego has developed a series of server products. Our customers deploy our servers on-premise. We host a variety of services in the cloud for our public users. Sometimes, our customers also need help in understanding how our servers can be deployed in their network. Maltego Server code runs on Ubuntu Linux which is hosted in the cloud by several different Cloud Hosting providers, including AWS, Azure, and Linode. Maltego Servers rely on a variety of technologies, including PKI, Apache, NGINX, Postgres, GUNICORN, MySQL, Java, Spring, Python, PHP, Elasticsearch, etc. We need an experienced Dev Ops Engineer, who can configure, maintain, and debug the Maltego Server environment and troubleshoot our customers’ problems.
What to expect 🔗︎
Good technical support lives of well-documented processes. You will be responsible for the documentation of our system builds, our different configuration plans as well as our system maintenance as well as troubleshooting documentation. You will also play an active role in our incident management. Together with our L1 and L3 support, you will detect incidents and resolve impacted services, both reported internally or via our customer support channels. You will also be liaising with our Software Developers to make sure that incidents you detect are on our development road-map. Other tasks deal with change management, such as the planning operational change cycle for system maintenance. For our release management, you will support our team in deploying software releases and updates.
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- Experienced IT Generalist with several years of work experience in corporate enterprises.
- Alternatively, junior IT Specialist with industry certifications in Cloud and Linux Admin.
- Experience in building, configuring and maintaining servers deployed in the cloud or enterprise networks.
- Experience with deploying, configuring, and administrating Ubuntu Linux systems and Docker Containers
- Experience with support and service management systems for IT teams is a plus
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important. Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- A young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information 🔗︎
Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter, explaining your motivation to join Maltego.