L2 Support and Operations
Why we need you 🔗︎
To bring the full power of Maltego to companies, Maltego has developed a series of server products. Our customers deploy our servers on-premise. We host a variety of services in the cloud for our public users. Sometimes, our customers also need help in understanding how our servers can be deployed in their network. Maltego Server code runs on Ubuntu Linux which is hosted in the cloud by several different Cloud Hosting providers, including AWS, Azure, and Linode.
Maltego Servers rely on a variety of technologies, including PKI, Apache, NGINX, Postgres, GUNICORN, MySQL, Java, Spring, Python, PHP, Elasticsearch, etc.
What to expect 🔗︎
For this position we are looking for an IT specialist who can plan, build, configure and maintain systems deployed with cloud computing service providers (or on classic computing infrastructure).
You will be responsible for:
- Documentation processes, such as for the System Build and Configuration plans and the System Maintenance and Support plans.
- Taking care of incident management, where you will make sure to detect and resolve service impacting incidents and investigate and resolve consumer reported incidents referred by L1 Support.
- Additionally, you will refer code related incidents to L3 Support (Development).
- Other tasks deal with change management, such as the planning of operational changes, the maintenance of system documentation, and the execution of approved operational changes.
- Moreover, your work involves assignment in release management that will be reviewing planned and documented software releases and updates or deploying software releases.
- Lastly, you will be responsible for the Software Development Life Cycle by liaising with Software Developers to report and resolve software related issues.
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- Senior IT Generalist with several years of work experience and with some or extensive industry exposure.
- Or a Junior IT Specialist with industry certifications in Cloud and Linux Admin.
Your tech skills 🔗︎
You have one or more years of experience in
- working with building, configuring and maintaining systems deployed with cloud computing service providers. This can also be on classic computing infrastructure
- deploying, configuring and administrating Ubuntu Linux systems
- deploying, configuring and administrating Containers in Docker
Ideally, you should have working knowledge of Service Management Systems such as FreshDesk, CA Service Desk Manager or BMC Remedy. Some experience in scripting and software development would be advantageous.
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- A young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information 🔗︎
Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter, explaining your motivation to join Maltego.