Why we need you 🔗︎
Our business systems landscape contains over 20 tools, used by all customer-facing teams at Maltego. To fuel our continued growth, we continuously upgrade our business systems landscape to the next level: for example, moving to a new CRM and introducing dedicated tools for marketing automation and lead nurturing.
As a Junior Business Systems Analyst you will play a key role in setting up these new tools, assisting internal users with the new software and processes, and administrating our business systems on an ongoing basis. You will also have the opportunity to work with a wide range of teams to understand their processes and needs, to then translate them into practical solutions.
What to expect 🔗︎
As part of our commercial systems function, you will:
- Support our end users with issues and bugs they encounter when using our business systems. Sometimes you'll be able to find solutions yourself, while at other times you would solve it together with the vendor's support team.
- Be the contact person for change requests regarding our existing systems.
- Together with our Business Systems Manager you will identify opportunities for process improvements across our customer-facing teams as well as finding and implementing solutions. This involves gathering requirements from the respective teams, evaluating solutions and how they fit into our existing tool stack, to the final implementation.
- Work together with different teams to set up and fine-tune our new CRM solution.
- Take care of ad-hoc requests from our teams. There's a wide variety of tasks, from creating reports, to uploading data into a system, or mass updating order and customer information.
- Support our efforts around certifications like ISO27001 from the business systems perspective. This will for example contain documenting processes, or maintaining lists of tools and related user roles.
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- Studied information systems, business with a focus on technology, completed an apprenticeship in IT management, or comparable academic or work background.
- First hands-on experience in administrating SaaS tools, especially CRM or marketing automation tools.
- Experience as Salesforce Sales Cloud or Hubspot admin would be a big plus.
- Analytical thinker and comfortable working with data. You know your way around Excel and instinctively double check whether your results make sense.
- (Basic) experience in Python, SQL, and APIs would be a plus.
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- You are a good communicator, who understands the needs of people from different teams with different levels of professional experience.
- Self-starter. You are able to identify optimization potentials and structure projects yourself.
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-pace work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up with a global customer base
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- Young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information 🔗︎
Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter, explaining your motivation to join Maltego.