Why we need you 🔗︎
You are responsible for building crucial graphical components for the user interface of the Maltego software products. Working closely with the frontend engineering team, you will pursue innovative design solutions that drive to value delivery, user-friendliness, user-guidance, comprehensibility, emotionalization and acceptance of the Maltego products by both users and customers.
What to expect 🔗︎
- Live and think agile to rapidly deliver results
- Translate technical concepts into non-technical language and motivate stakeholders for design decisions
- Engage users or stakeholders to collect user needs using quantitative and qualitative data about users to generate outcomes.
- Visualize, articulate, and solve complex problems
- Make disciplined decisions based on available information
- Ideate, develop, and articulate design ideas through whatever tools you deem necessary, such as sketching and low-fidelity prototypes
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- A strong background in Product design (or related) for B2B SaaS applications from conception to production, and an in-depth understanding of modern design patterns.
- You are proficient in design software such as Figma, Sketch or XD, additional experience with HTML/CSS and hi-fidelity prototyping tools (e.g. Framer) is a plus.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- Young, motivated and highly international team