Why we need you 🔗︎
Maltego is a tool used globally by industry experts, analysts, and law enforcement agencies to help protect and watch-over their own infrastructure but also to keep guard on internet safety, reduce crime and catch bad guys.
As a Partner Success Manager, you will empower our sales partners to help their clients do their job more efficiently through the use of Maltego. This is a key position to help shape our newly founded Global Sales Partnership team. In this role, you will help build the foundations for Maltego’s Sales Partnership program.
What to expect 🔗︎
You will holistically manage relationships with assigned Maltego partners, understand their business, and identify how Maltego as a product can enhance their customers’ business objectives. Primarily, the Global Sales Partnership team is responsible for driving revenue growth through enablement, incentivization, and management of sales partners (and for overall Maltego adoption through partners working with in the Cyber Security, Law Enforcement, and Trust & Safety teams).
- While supporting our Global Sales Partnerships, you will work closely with our Direct Sales, Direct Customer Success, Integrations, and Product teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Holistic management assigned of partner portfolio
- Operational support of incoming partner leads as well as internal partner set-up
- Organization of sales & technical onboarding sessions for assigned partners
- Design and implementation of annual revenue growth plans for assigned partner accounts
- Serving as a point of escalation for partner issues
- Assistance with further development of the Global Sales Partnership Program
- Development of Sales Partner Success Playbooks to increase efficiency and enable scalability
- Sourcing of new sales partner leads
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- Minimum two years of experience in Sales Enablement or Customer Success Management, preferably as a Partner Success Manager for sales partners
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), other languages are a plus
- An interest in technical topics, background in IT security, or related fields are a plus
- A love for speaking with and getting to know people from various cultural backgrounds
- Comfortable giving presentations and demos in front of larger audiences as well as in conference calls
- Affinity for software tools and experience using Microsoft Office and CRM tools
- Ability to work with various stakeholders and to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Problem solver with a go-getter attitude
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- Young, motivated and highly international team