Why we need you 🔗︎
In order to deliver the high quality and high velocity updates our customers expect, while keeping up with a constantly evolving tech landscape, our build and release pipelines need continued improvement and administration from a dedicated DevOps Engineer. Additionally, the deployed infrastructure and operations thereof need a refreshed and strategic approach to managing them. Through these efforts, you will help to take our basic architecture and technologies to a more advanced capability.
What to expect 🔗︎
This role will have responsibility for providing and maintaining consistent and reliable infrastructure for our products, sites and servers. In addition, you’ll support the development process, working closely with our development teams to make the development process as frictionless as possible.
This may include:
- Evolving and improving our build and release capabilities
- Cloud engineering and administration (including AWS)
- Maintenance, monitoring, deployment, and optimization of production servers and supporting infrastructure
- Ensure availability, robustne, and security of our SDK sites and accounts
- Explore new tools to help the team be more efficient
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- A background in either System Administration or Development
- Familiar with or have experience with cloud and DevOps technologies and processes
- Experience with scripting languages like Powershell or Python
- Ready to start a career in DevOps or cloud engineering and are passionate about the benefits of both
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- A young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information 🔗︎
Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter, explaining your motivation to join Maltego.