Product Manager (m/w/d)
Why we need you 🔗︎
Maltego is a tool used globally by industry experts, analysts, and law enforcement agencies to help protect and watch-over their own infrastructure but also to keep guard on internet safety, reduce crime and catch bad guys.
Your mission in our products team is to bring Maltego to the next level by building a world class tool and infrastructure in collaboration with our technology teams.
What to expect 🔗︎
Your responsibilities include:
- Product marketing: collaborating with designers to develop new visually compelling material with relevant information for Maltego users.
- Research and insights: e.g. identifying marketing opportunities by screening and evaluating relevant industry events, interpret internal data to understand user needs
- Strategy and business development projects: contributing to strategic initiatives around a given product by conceptualizing new business models and offerings to the benefit of Maltego users.
- Managing the product roadmap: working across teams to prioritize initiatives and changes to Maltego products in collaboration with the technology teams.
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- You have completed a university degree that prove deep know-how and understanding of both business as well as technology topics, e.g. a Master in Management with a Minor in Computer Science
- You have gained first work experience in areas relevant to the role, e.g. 2 years in a partner management / marketing / business development / strategy role
- You think fast and have great analytical skills
- You can explain complex ideas in simple words
- You have a structured style of working, are able to write down plans in advance and to execute them from A to Z
- You enjoy working in a small organizations, wearing several hats, communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and are eager to move things forward
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- Young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information 🔗︎
Please submit a CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation to be part of Maltego.