Global Support Engineer (junior/ senior) (m/w/d)
Why we need you 🔗︎
We empower a global user base of investigators in their daily work as security consultants, cyber-security professionals, fraud analysts, or investigative journalists. Our users range from Maltego beginners with very little knowledge of our software to long-time Maltego fans and absolute experts in link-analysis.
While we live a self-service model where users ideally find the information they need by themselves, we also get many support inquiries ranging from technical problems over demo requests for our software to more complex billing requirements. We are looking for members of in global support team passionate to understand and resolve the issues and inquiries that our customers raise with us.
What to expect 🔗︎
You will work closely with customers in helping them and resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint.
- Determining the cause of a given problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, and also in expediting a correction or adjustment.
- Following-up to ensure the resolution of the issue.
- Customer interactions will also include onboarding by introducing them to the tool and organizing web seminars for Q&A’s and online training.
- Working closely with other teams and selecting customers to develop a deeper understanding of product requirements.
- Participation in internal product improvement, evaluation, and beta testing exercises.
Your profile in short 🔗︎
- Technical college degree, solid understanding of IT infrastructure, client/server software
- Strong trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- Willingness to grow to a customer facing trainer role
- Ability to work independently and remotely, capable of multi-tasking, and role switching when required
- Adaptable to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Why you will love Maltego 🔗︎
Maltego is a scale-up company. We provide you the benefits and security of larger corporations coupled with the dynamic and fast-paced work environment and flat hierarchies of a start-up. We are proud to have a large global community that loves our product because it helps to solve the investigations that are most important.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love Maltego:
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing tech scale-up
- Opportunity to quickly take over responsibility and make a direct and long-lasting impact
- A young, motivated and highly international team
Required documents / information 🔗︎
Please apply with a CV and a short cover letter, explaining your motivation to join Maltego.